Dec 17, 2015

12 Tags-Funkie Junkie Style # 12

Hello Everyone,
Oh goodness I have completed the Funkie Junkie 12 days of Christmas Challenge.
And it is a little bit of Shabby from me to finish off.
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-mWHkGgNDcCg/Vm9zkAZCT7I/AAAAAAAATo0/iZEJnVh0LL4/s640/12Tags2015.12..jpg
On this creation I was inspired by the Holly, texture and Twine.
 My Bg was painted using Red Acrylic with a touch of Quin Gold then I dry embossed.
The ornaments were cut on the cricut, and then decorated up with mini textured Holly leaves and pearls, also some sticky bling bits.
I sat these on a little piece of lace, I went crazy with Texture on this Tag.
The word JOY is a rub on.

You can click on the photos for close-up views
all 12 Tags for my banner here.
I did not take a picture of them hanging as it is too difficult to see them all properly.
So another year of this Challenge has finished and it has been so much fun, it is always surprising where a little bit of inspiration can take you creatively.
 Thank you Linda for continuing this annual challenge.

The URL is  www.thefunkiejunkie.com.

Have a great week,
Smiles:)
Sue.


3 comments:

Lisa Minckler said...

Oh my word!! Seeing then all together is outstanding! I just love the colors together and don't need to see them hanging. You just know they are fabulous together. You took a wonderful individual concept add created another great piece for 2015. Until next year!!! I'm going back now to take in all the textures!
Hugs,
Lisa xx

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

I'm delighted that you participated in my little challenge again this year, Sue. Congratulations on crossing the finish line! Your final tag is gorgeous - I really love the red and the wonderful texture you included. Lots of beautiful glitter too. It's so fun to see them all together too. I'm sure your banner is amazing.

Thanks again for playing along. Happy New Year to you and your family!

Hugs,
Linda

butterfly said...

Oh bravo - what a fabulous finale, and how magical they all look together. I completely failed to join in this year - hope there'll be more time next Christmas.
Alison xx