Nov 16, 2015

12 Tags-Funkie Junkie Style # 7

Hello Everyone,

Just over halfway now and my banner is looking really good, I will attempt a photo of all 12 once finished, but I know with past experience it is not an easy task with my Camera.

This is Tag #7
The Snowflakes are the main focus on Lindas Tag, and this was my inspiration along with the palette.
 My snowflake shapes were cut on the cricut using G45 paper and White cardstock. 
Diamond dust was applied to one and Gold glitter embossing powder on the other, then it was layered up with a circle to add dimension. 
You can just pick up the text stamping on my Bg. 
The mini snowflakes were also treated with diamond dust and the word Christmas has been fussy cut from the G45 paper. 
  You can click on the photos for close-up views

 You can get the full challenge details on the Tag #1 post.
The URL is  www.thefunkiejunkie.com.

Have a great week,
Smiles:)
Sue

5 comments:

Lisa Minckler said...

Your snowflakes are playing tricks on my eyes. I'm trying to count the layers and type this message at the same time. 5? Is that right? 5 layers. I LOVE them. The alternating patterns on the paper and then solid and then white and that gem and all supported by a wintry night sky with snowflakes blowing. It's a beautiful rendition of tag 7.
Over here it's so cold and wonderful and your tag looks like something you preserved from your winter!
Nicely done Onion.
hugs,
Quirks

Pamellia Johnson said...

Wow, gorgeous Sue!! I love the layered snowflake, so many styles and patterns, love it! The black border really makes your snowflakes pop, fantastic take on Linda's tag! hugs :)

Team Clark said...

This is one of my favorites yet! Gorgeous colors and pattern!

butterfly said...

Loving your little banner flags - and can't wait to see them all together in the end. This snowflake is just fab - love the checks and dots and glitter all in beautiful teal and gold.
Alison xx

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Gorgeous - love the colors on this one. Your snowflake is so pretty with the glitter and embossing. Another perfect piece of the banner. So glad to have you playing along again this week.

Hugs,
Linda