Nov 10, 2015

12 Tags-Funkie Junkie Style # 6

Hello Everyone,


I loved the texture on this Tag and of course the Holly leaves and colour scheme, this was my inspiration.
I  stamped the Bg with chicken wire and text stamps. I then stamped my singing birdie and coloured her/him up, fussy cut and placed onto a circle, added a little piece of net then the corrugated cardboard.
  My circle and focal point was inked in Vintage Photo distress and edged with glass bead gel.
(Linda had edged her Tag with embossing enamel.)
Other elements are free form holly leaves with teeny weeny buttons and also some diecut leaves.

   This Challenge is sponsored by The Funkie Junkie Boutique.
   You can get the full challenge details on the Tag #1 post.
Counting down to Christmas in this House.
Have a great week 
Smiles:)
Sue

5 comments:

Vada said...

Wow Sue, U are really popping these out.. I falling behind!
Love the little birdie in the bottle cap...
Hugs V

Pamellia Johnson said...

This is just wonderful Sue! I love that image and all the wonderful Chrismassy layers! Just fabulous and festive, love it! hugs :)

Lisa Minckler said...

Hello Onion!
I'm late to the party and as usual your posts are showing up on my blog, but I am truly enjoying the process you're using to make these tags. I love the familiarity of each but with their own special touch that makes them unique. Your little birdy is my favorite!!
Big hugs to you,
Quirks

Team Clark said...

Oh that bird is fabulous on this cool tag! Great use of your collage stamps, what a background!

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

This has such a wonderful vintage feel to it, Sue! Great colors and your little birdie is cute as a button! So glad to have you back with us for week #6!

Hugs,
Linda