Nov 4, 2015

12 Tags-Funkie Junkie Style #5

Hello Everyone,

I am onto Tag #5 for the Challenge at the Funkie Junkie 12 Tags of Christmas.
Linda's Tag has a scribbly feel this time, so I picked up on this with my tree; the splash of Red commands attention which juxtaposes to the subtle background beautifully.



Graphic 45 paper for the Bg; the tree has been painted then glossy Accents  applied.
 Stars were cut on the Cricut and embossed with Glitter.

  
This Challenge is sponsored by The Funkie Junkie Boutique.
  if you want to join in click here.


I cut extra trees and stars when making this Tag so thought I would make some Christmas cards as well.
 This Bg was made using the Gelli plate, the Tree has been painted first then dry embossed.
Next I wet embossed in clear embossing powder and while still hot I stamped a script which was inked up with Red archival Ink.
You can click on pics for close ups.
 
Hope you are having a great week.
Smiles:)
Sue

8 comments:

LauraVi said...

Love this shape and the beautiful red tree!

Greta said...

Oh wow--I love the tag--wonderful tree! The card is stunning--beautiful background!

reclaimed wood dining table uk said...

I love the red tree! The color is perfect and the background is wonderful!

Vada said...

Wow Sue!! Love your tree and that star!,... this tag is just stunning!
Hugs V

Team Clark said...

These are just beautiful! I love the star on each design and the amazing tree! Such a gorgeous background!

Rosemary said...

fun take on Linda's tag, sue... love the background you created on the Christmas card.

Lisa Minckler said...

Onion, these are stunning. The ornament is a beautiful and original representation of tag 5 and perfect description of how of how it looks, but your card has me mesmerized. The star is GORGEOUS and the sky look like the arora borealis sky!
Q

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Fantastic ornament! The red scribbly tree really does pop against that vintage background. And I really love the card you made with the other scribbly tree - really gorgeous BG and the colors are wonderful! So great to have you playing along this year - sorry it's taken me a month to get by for a closer look.

Hugs,
Linda