Oct 29, 2015

12 Tags-Funkie Junkie Style #4

Hello Everyone,
 
My inspiration was taken from the Background and the seasonal foliage.
 I thought of Burlap when I viewed Linda's Tag, but as you can see I did not develop on this thought.
I am using G45 paper, I fussy cut the top left flower to create dimension and also added sequins, curled wire and painted up some pearls.
I was intending to establish a 3D Flower as the main focal point but it evolved into some kind of basket/birds nest!!!!
I am not too bothered that it does not resemble anything much, it was the tactile effect I was aiming for.

My foliage was cut on the Cricut machine.
 Cut Bg templates are explained here.


 This Challenge is sponsored by The Funkie Junkie Boutique.
and if you want to join in click here.
Hope you are having a great week.
Smiles:)
Sue

7 comments:

Vada said...

Wow Sue This one is the best!!
Love your flower (nest) thing.
Hugs Vada

Team Clark said...

I love this so much! The curly ribbon "nest" is a darling idea! The shape is wonderful, the fussy cut flowers are delightful! Great great tag!

Greta said...

Beautiful colors & foliage--so much texture--love it!

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

This is just so pretty, Sue! I love the color palette and the pretty Graphic 45 paper in the background. The texture is fabulous and makes it look so rich and robust. Your ribbon cluster is totally cool! Fantastic take on Week #4!

Hugs,
Linda

Rosemary said...

beautiful tag, sue... love all the texture!

Lisa Minckler said...

Some kind of basket birds nest...LOL....it doesn't have a name of sorts, but it's tactile and that's perfect!! I love your humor and this tag. I see burlap too but I'm glad you went in the direction you did. The flower spray here is like a miniature garden for your tree. This really is beautiful!!
hugs,
Quirks

Elizabeth said...

This is so gorgeous!