Oct 20, 2015

12 Tags-Funkie Junkie Style #3

Hello Everyone,
It is another week and another Christmas Tag for the Challenge at
My inspiration was taken from the Bg and the Reindeer on Linda's Tag.

This is where I went:
I went through the same process as my previous Tags (here)

My embellishments are a Holly spray which has been painted and a little bling .
I Gold glitter embossed the pattern on my Reindeer; which was cut on the Cricut machine.
Tag#3
 This Challenge is sponsored by The Funkie Junkie Boutique.
Hope you are having a great week.
Smiles:)
Sue
 

4 comments:

Vada said...

Oh Sue, Love this little Reindeer.. Did you double the deer? Love It!
Hugs Vada

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Your colors are just gorgeous here, Sue. The black matting the tag really makes everything pop, especially the glitter layer next to it. Love the knit pattern on the deer too. Lovely work again for week #3!

Hugs,
Linda

Rosemary said...

just had a look at all your tags so far, sue... they are all lovely!! nice to see you posting... smiles!

Greta said...

Love all the glitter & that beautiful spray of holly!