Oct 16, 2015

12 Tags-Funkie Junkie Style #2

Hello Everyone,

Onto my second make for the Funkie Junkie Style Tag Challenge.
And it is all about drama!

My Tag is influenced by the colour palette that Linda has used, it is strong and dark; like the night. Her Tag reflects the night sky to me and I wanted to pick up on this theme.
Once again I have used the Gold glitter, I intend to incorporate this product in all my 12 Tags along with the basic shape.

Step One:
Cut my three shapes on the Cricut using my Frames Cartridge, that is why there is a hole in the middle!

Step Two:
Die cut the Trees and applied Gold glitter and Green embossing powder.
It is so much more sparkly than the photo shows.
Step Three:
Gold emboss the Greeting sentiment, and embellished with a few stars.


This is Linda's inspirational Tag that I worked from.
This Challenge is sponsored by The Funkie Junkie Boutique.


Die cuts used.








8 comments:

Lisa Minckler said...

Oh it's gorgeous, Onion! It's such a pleasure to watch you deconstruct Linda's tag and put your personal spin on them. I really like seeing the process. I have one question...why the hole in the centers? Is that for attacking the loop to hang them? Just made me curious. Your tag 2 screams, big then all on!!! They make me so happy to see your crafting again.
Hugs,
Quirks

Lisa Minckler said...

And by attacking, I mean attaching...

Elizabeth said...

Stunning! The embossing powder layered over the glitter wonderful!

Team Clark said...

Oh how gorgeous - just love this shaped and sparkly tag!

Vada said...

WOW Sue, Another Great Tag!! Love the great colors.
Outstanding work. On to No. 3 tag.
Hugs Vada

Lynn Price said...

Beautiful, Sue - and so nice to have you back in the blogosphere! Always enjoy seeing your work! Hope to play along with you and others with Linda's Christmas tag challenge this year.... xxx Lynn

Greta said...

Love the 2 tone sparkly trees--gorgeous tag, Sue!

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Oh Sue, this is just gorgeous! The colors are wonderful and the glittery trees and so rich and robust looking. And I really like the greetings banner. Just a lively piece! Thanks so much for sharing it with us!


Hugs,
Linda