Sep 5, 2015

Christmas Mini Milk Cartons

Hello Everyone,
I have started making my Christmas cards and gifts, and this Milk Carton Template that you can purchase at 'The Cutting Cafe' is just perfect for some Christmas treats to hang on the tree.
I have reduced the size to 4" high by 2"wide on my Cricut.


I used a mix of digital and stamped images for the cartons and placed them on Tags.
Let me take you around them.







We would love for you to visit and be sure to leave a comment for Regina.
 She selects one lucky person to receive 3 FREE files of their choice!



Have a great day,
Smiles:)
Sue.

10 comments:

Regina Easter said...

oh my goodness oh my...these are super sweet, super cute...i love each of them...great job....whoooooooo christmas will be here before you know it....

Meihsia Liu said...

Oh, Sue, these two cartons are gorgeous! I really love the beautiful colors and those fabulous details on the Christmas images. They make me so happy. :)

Rosemary said...

your little milk cartons are so sweet, sue!!

Lisa Minckler said...

Hey....how did you close them? I like the look of that very much! I wasn't sure what to do and decided against hot glue as then they'd never be filled, but I love what you did here! Adding layered tags to the sides for decoration is the perfect fit and personalizing with names adds the finishing touch. I love never knowing what you're going to create with the same file....it's actually like Christmas every time I see your posts. Beautiful work Onion!
Big hugs to you,
Quirks :)

Doris Molina Mora said...

Really sweet, you did a great job!!!

Bella and Aidees Mom said...

I love all of these..The images r quite adorable..Krista

Angeline Choo said...

Oh my.. These are so cute!!! LOVE the Christmas images.

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

goodness this are adorable! Great job!

Lisa S. said...

Love your Christmas carton duo Sue. They're adorable!

Greta said...

Oh how fun! I've never seen anything like this--great idea!