Jul 20, 2015

Little Christmas House

Hello Everyone,
I am continuing with my little Christmas makes; it is a little House. 
The file is called 3D House Set at The Cutting Cafe.


  I had a great time making this up, placing the window frames and shutters were a little fiddly only because I reduced the size of the file, but a little patience, which I happened to have that day served me well.

I have given you large pics as there is quite a bit to look at.
I have used Acrylic paints for the body of the House, embossing the little door and shutters, and adding the lace under the eves.
The roof and the base is covered with fibre paste then painted in white with some sparkle added. It resemble snow wonderfully.

The bark as well as little stepping stones adds another texture, along with my moss.

 Its such a cutie.

Scarlett (Gd) loves it, but not the bark bit.... she is a wonderful critic of my work.
You can guarantee she will state what she thinks.
I will not remove the bark because I happen to like it.


All Dt projects are posted at The Cutting Cafe Blog on the 7th and 21st of each month. 
We would love for you to visit and be sure to leave a comment for Regina.
 She selects one lucky person to receive 3 FREE files of their choice!

Have a great day, 
Smiles:)
Sue.

13 comments:

Regina Easter said...

oh my goodness oh my goodness....this is totally awesome...hugs

Rosemary said...

oh my goodness, sue... your little house looks like one you would purchase in a little boutique shop that specialized in Christmas décor!! it is absolutely stunning!!! hugs & smiles!!

Greta said...

I can't even imagine making something like this! I agree with Rosemary--looks like something in an expensive boutique! How fun that Scarlett gives you her opinion & I like the bark too plus I LOVE the lace & embossed door & shutters!

JackieP Neal said...

Omgosh Sue!! How sweet and adorable is this?! Love your textured door and windows!! But hate snow!! heehee xo

Lisa said...

I would shrink myself and live in it all the days of my life...it's that wonderful!! The fact that you added wood to it and lace for decor and snow (which makes me happy) and that wonderful landscape...it's to be envied by all miniature beings. I would love to see a row of these on a mantel for the holidays!!
Big hugs to you Onion,
Quirks

Angeline Choo said...

this is amazing! you managed to make it look like a clay house. LOVE it!

Lynn Price said...

What a great project! I love all the details, and I love that blue as well! So great with the little red shutters. I've not heard of the Cutting Cafe, so thanks for that tip as well! xxx Lynn

Tina Goodwin said...

Wow! This is phenomenal! You can see the love in every little detail you added.

Lucyna Marynowska said...

Adorable project Sue! Love it!

Pamellia Johnson said...

Oh my gosh Sue, this is a little piece of Christmas heaven!! The fibre paste really looks amazing on the roof and I just adore your little bark stepping stones! I suddenly wish I was 3 inches tall so I could live in your little holiday mansion!! Well done!! hugs :)

butterfly said...

Just so adorable... what a wonderful little holiday cottage - all the sparkly frostiness is so fabulous!
Alison xx

Meihsia Liu said...

Wow... this is such a beautiful and fun creation! Love all the wonderful details and the cute angel. :)

Bella and Aidees Mom said...

What a gorgeous creation, I love the roof pitch and the way you decorated it:) it looks like a cozy place to read a book and sip some hot cocoa:) Krista