Jul 1, 2015

A Mini Travel Tag.

Hello Everyone,
It is the first of the month and time for another Challenge over at Country View Crafts, and our lovely Dt Trace has set the theme "On Your Travels."- My travel stamps are extremely limited as in ziltch!
Thank God for Google images they came to the rescue.

The first layer of the background is collaged and inked then stamped with script.
I printed off a map inked it up and ripped it up, added an arrow and crackle.
Found a little map of New Zealand (because this is where I live) and fussy cut, the rest is pretty simple to follow.

If you would like to join in this challenge it lasts for a whole month.
Have a great day
Smiles:)
Sue

9 comments:

JackieP Neal said...

I love your tag Sue!!! Great idea using good ole' Google to the rescue!
And your having no travel stamps...well- I guess, I'm with you in that boat! Ziltch!!teeheehee hugs xo

Lisa said...

Wow, Onion! WOW! I'm loving the entire tag. Every little element has such a strong presence on this and I can see the depth of the texture. As much as these little doo-dads are not your favorite thing to make, you nailed it with such class and interest for the observer.
I would imagine your location is quite the inspiration as well.
Hugs!
Quirks

Lucyna Marynowska said...

Fab tag Sue! Love the colours and textures- your place must be beautiful!

Brenda Brown said...

Gorgeous Sue - I love it. Wish New Zealand was part of my travels for this year.
Hope all is well xxx

Rosemary said...

love all the wonderful little details and textures you managed to pack onto your fantastic little tag, sue!! hugs!!

Lynn Price said...

Awesome, Sue, especially starting from "zilch, lol! Details are stunning, and love that pop of orange! xx Lynn

Greta said...

Wonderful collage with so much to look at & I love the colors! Beautiful work, Sue!

Deb~Paxton Valley Folk Art said...

Beautiful Sue, love all the wonderful crackled elements showcasing the beautiful North and South islands of New Zealand, definitely a destination on my bucket list!

butterfly said...

Absolutely adore this tag, Sue - the crackly layers are simply glorious - a real treat of a tag!
Alison xx