Apr 20, 2015

Circles and a Flower

Hello Everyone,
I had just edited my card and then with one click I deleted it all!!  So I just have a photo of the finished card for you today.
All the time taken up to take a photo as I am creating to all  float away some place with one click.
The computer is a wonderful machine but it can be a trifle annoying occasionally don't you think?  Can you sense I am a trifle peeved.

I have made the Bg using Neo Colour crayons and Oil pastels, I then stamped circles in White Acrylic, followed by stamping circles in Archival Ink.
The die cut circles cut from paper using the same media but concentrating on the Orange palette.
My Flower was stamped and embossed in Gold.
The centre is some squished up cheesecloth.
The two leaves are cut from painted Tyvek fabric.
I would like to enter these Challenges:
City Crafter Challenge Blog Week 257 ~ CCCB Anniversary CASE TWO.
 (I picked up the element flower and the circles from Kirsty's card.)
The Mixed Media Card Challenge #10 - Flowers 
Simon Says Wed Challenge- Make your own Background. 

Have a most enjoyable week.
Smiles:)
Sue 


12 comments:

Virginia Lu said...

Artistic and creative are what came into my mind! Love the textures and details! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Make Your Own Background” Challenge!

Greta said...

Wow, wow, wow! Another amazing & gorgeous creation, Sue!

Angela Radford said...

Hi Sue, this is fantastic and gorgeous. Computers can be very frustrating at times, luckily I have someone who can normally retrieve stuff when I loose it but sometimes it's just a goner!
Sending big hugs(though I know that wont make up for your loss Lol!) Angela x

Ros Crawford said...

Such a beautiful card!! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

Rosemary said...

another absolutely amazing design sue!! I just hate it when I hit one wrong key on the computer and "poof" everything is gone... it has happened too many times to count! hugs and smiles!

Stella said...

Breathtaking; love your use of colors, techniques and supplies. Thanks so much for joining us at CCCB!

Samra Leshinski said...

What a magically stunning creation! Thank you for joining us at CCCB this week!
Samra DT

Lynn Price said...

Sue, this is absolutely amazing! I love your cheesecloth center, and the gold embossing on the flower....and your circles and scribbles are fantastic. And yes, those darn computers - been there! So sorry for the annoyance but love your posting - thanks for duplicating so we can see it! (and thanks for thanking the time to visit and comment as well - much appreciated!) xxx Lynn

Lucyna Marynowska said...

Gorgeous and creative and I love the colours!

Lisa said...

Hello Onion....
Dadgum computers and MIA photographs. Despite all that, your offerings today are sensational and send warmth all the way over here. I always love the playful sensation I get when I look at your work. You are correct about my daughter graduating, btw; which is a surprise as she somehow managed to graduate a year early! I feel slightly cheated and now panicked for college preparation. No doubts it will all work out in the wash just fine, but until then, check on me periodically and make sure I'm not in the nut house...
Big hugs to you,
Quirks

Meihsia Liu said...

Such a gorgeous card! Sue. I love the beautiful colors and texture on the background. The flower is so beautiful. :)

Deepti said...

So very artsy and beautiful. Love those textures u created. Thank you for sharing with MMCC