Nov 25, 2014

Wallowing amongst the Flowers.

Hello Everyone,
This is my second creation for Country View Crafts; 'Bugs Bees and Butterfly' Challenge which can be found here.
 And I have made a Tag.
I do not often make Tags as I never know what to do with them, this one will be placed in the Tag box with all the rest no doubt, nevertheless it was fun making it and I can understand why Tags are so popular amongst card makers.

At first glance one cannot see the bugs, but as you read on they will be identified.
First up, my substrate that I created, using fluid matte medium and Acrylic paint.
 Attached a torn off piece to a painted Tag and added the die cut.
My ladybug was not happy being stuck at the bottom... she crawled her way up through the flowers....
...scaring  the butterflies.
The metal Bee has been highlighted with treasure Gold.
 I coloured up the lace in chipped sapphire distress ink which matched perfectly with Squid ink paint. 
The glamour is courtesy of Prima

There is plenty of time to join in the Challenge Here.
Smiles:)
Sue

7 comments:

Jan Ltc said...

Stunning design xx Jan

Marci said...

Very, very pretty!

Brenda Brown said...

Glorious. This has a very rich and opulent feel about it Sue and is beautifully designed.
Sorry I haven't been around in ages but life took over particularly with workshops which have been far more time consuming than I thought they would be, but lesson learned lol.
Hope all is well with you and I'm looking forwards to meeting up in December.
hugs Brenda xxx

Sara Barker said...

I love, love, love this tag! I am especially fond of that background paper you made and bookmarking this for future inspiration. Thank you for sharing your talents with us!

Lisa M said...

Holy crud Onion! I nearly knocked myself out from falling out of my seat....this is truly one of THE most beautiful and awe inspiring tags I've ever seen! I find them so difficult to make and look at you...just incredible! That die cut really caught my eye but I love the little bugs and butterflies all tucked away in the midst of pretty.
hugs to you,
Quirks :)

Greta said...

Absolutely jaw-dropping gorgeous, Sue! So many elements in a tag--wow!

Rosemary said...

stunning project, sue... just stunning!