Oct 1, 2014

Collection of Christmas Cards.

Hello Everyone,
I have been busy making my Christmas cards, as Rob and I are taking the long unforgiving journey to the UK....27hours. My niece is getting married November 30th ( I know it is the worse time to head to the UK) it has been 25years since I was last in Wales everyone in the family, except me thought it a good idea to go back!
I stuck to my guns for a good few weeks but they wore me down in the end, my stipulation was that I would only go if we flew business class, Rob did not hesitate and booked it up that day, I think he was afraid I would change my mind. as you would expect my family in Wales are very excited.

So I have to organise myself for Christmas and make my cards and buy the presents.
 I am taking cards with me, they are simplistic in design  as I think they will probably be thrown once Christmas is over. This is what I have made so far... enjoy.

Wet and dry embossed card  with cut flower.
Acrylic paints, dry embossed bg.
G45-12 days of Christmas paper.

 Die cut card
  I also made a Tag .


Hope you like,
 Have a great day and thank you for visiting it is much appreciated along with your lovely comments.
Smiles:)
Sue

11 comments:

Arlene said...

Gorgeous cards. The coloring on the pear is fantastic. I feel like I want to go and get a fresh pear and bite into it.

Dawn Turley said...

Well done on being so organised Sue. I really haven't started - not like me at all. I'm sure that you survive the trip - plenty of leg room and you can rest. It will be an amazing trip for you both.

Ira Huberts said...

Now that's a good idea, to be so well prepared Sue! You have made some really lovely Christmas cards and your family will be so pleased to see, let alone receive them! Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Rosemary said...

beautiful cards, sue! wow... that is a long journey, but i'm sure that in the end it will be well worth it to see your family! hugs!

Astrid Maclean said...

What a fantastic collection of cards!!! I think my absolute favourite is the one with the pear, - brilliant!

Lisa M said...

I somehow think you would have been aptly prepared even if you hadn't conceded to their demands, but still being THIS early is fabulous! Onion, your eclectic compilation here is wonderful. I see your special touch in all of them and I have to say that the one that really grabs me is the Acrylic paints and Dry Embossing. Blue is always such a gorgeous color at Christmas AND it has so much of your stitching that I love.
Congrats to you on being so proactive and I can't wait to see what else you're up to until the business class departure.
HUGS,
Quirks

Evelyn S. said...

You are way ahead of me! For some reason, I missed the fact that you are Welsh. And it's been that long since you've been back? Of course, New Zealand is pretty far from anywhere, isn't it? These cards are terrific; I have difficulty doing individual designs when I have several to do, so end up doing a production line card. And that reminds me that I need to get started!

Greta said...

Simplistic only to you! These are gorgeous, Sue! Hope your flight goes by quickly & that you have a wonderful visit--making you so glad you gave in!

Mary J said...

They are all so gorgeous, Sue! Simple yet definitely your distinctive style! My favourite has to be the first - love the white embossing, it really makes it pop!

Angela Radford said...

Hi Sue, gorgeous Christmas cards. I think you will start to enjoy the trip once you are on the plane. I always feel that the worse bit is getting ready to go. The weather has been lovely in the UK up until this weekend but we were ready for rain as it has been very dry. Not sure when you are actually leaving but hope you have a good journey and a lovely time when you get here.
Happy crafting, Angela x

aussie aNNie said...

Fantastic creations, love the most gorgeous images, brilliant designs and colours.xx


The Journey is the Start