Jul 27, 2014

Stencil card #2

Hello Everyone, 
This is my second card as Dt for Country View Crafts  and the current Challenge:

On this occasion I used texture paste.



Darkening the edges with walnut stain distress ink, and finished off with a word.

Participating in the Simon Says Monday Challenge: mid-summer.

It has turned out quite an Arty card, which I am rather partial to.
If you have not already joined in the Challenge at Country View Crafts, you still have some time before the end of this month. Click here.

Products:





Have a great weekend, 
Smiles:)
Sue

12 comments:

Shilpa Nagaonkar said...

Wow, coming from country view crafts
you make wonderful mixed media, I visited your previous posts as well.
Happy to follow you at Bloglovin.

Von said...

I totally love this :)
Von

Ira Huberts said...

I always love seeing your projects come to life Sue, you do make such fabulous creations, it's another beauty! Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Greta said...

Wowzer! Your work leaves me speechless! What a gorgeous creation, Sue!

Anna-Karin said...

This is fantastic!! Love the textures and the rich colours. Gorgeous!! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

Asia King (aka Joanna K) said...

Wow Sue, this is just pure mixed media gorgeousness! xx

Vada said...

As always Stunning Sue!! It's a treat to stop by to see your work, love it
Vada

daqadoodles said...

Oh wow! Love this card, and your process. I follow that process too, although I usually make an error or something I dislike and can't fix in some place.
Beautiful card.
Debbie / Daqa

Dorothy S said...

What lovely work!
Just a note of thanks for you comment on my card, and a thanks for your suggestion - I do appreciate helpful feed back. Thanks again.

Evelyn S. said...

Your stencil projects are just Wow! Fabulous colors....great use of such a variety of techniques, and quite inspirational.

Angela Radford said...

Great stencil project. I love the colours and the texture. Great to see the stages you followed to make it.
Happy crafting, Angela x

Michelle said...

Beautiful! I love the accents with the pen. Great touch! Thank you for sharing your card with us this week for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. ~Michelle