Jan 13, 2014

My first Journal page.

Hello Everyone,
Many of you are fervent journal creators, and I have ached to start one up of my own for a few years but never managed to actually start one. Well it so happened I was given a journal for Christmas, this is the first page....... It is a page that has hope I think, it will be interesting to see in which direction I navigate as the year unfolds.

I have all the low down on how it was made over on the Scotties Blog, so pop on over and have a peek.


Just returned from a fabulous weekend away to a little place north of Auckland called Keri Keri,  we stayed at  B&B called 'Bed of Roses';  a little bit of paradise it certainly was.

I am still not back into the swing of blogging or creating much since Christmas, I am not stressing too much about it though, I am enjoying the break, I know my need to create will kick in very soon, so hang in there with me.

Smiles:)
Sue

10 comments:

  1. My favorite colors, Sue! There are some terrific elements on your page, in addition to the great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous result...such an artistic page Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome first page, Sue! Fabulous color and texture! I'm so glad you've decided to finally start your art journaling - Can't wait to see more from you! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunningly beautiful, Sue--love those colors! Just got some of those ink sprays & need to figure out how to use them. You were a big part of the inspiration, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous journal page, sue! i'm excited to see what will unfold on the pages of your journal this year... i know it will be beautiful and inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great page Sue. You will be in your element with a journal. The colours are superb and of course all the texture with the paste and doodles.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely to see your fabulous journal page, enjoy the journey with it. Glad you had a nice break, we all need to recharge at different points.
    Take care.
    hugs {brenda} x0x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great page, the colours are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a striking page Sue, love those beautiful purples and great text! Hugs, Ira x
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful art journal page, Sue. I love the pretty patterns and colors you created. Love the great sentiment, too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, you have put a smile on my face :)