pinterest

Jan 20, 2014

Dylusions Inks on Gloss Card.

Hello Everyone,

Monday morning here again and another project; namely a card using the Dylusions ink pad.
Over at Scottie Crafts I have a tutorial on how I created the background; a very simple method and one that many of you have probably already practised in one way or other.

I have used Gloss card to obtain my effect, which I rather like.....judge for yourselves.

The Flower is watercolour paper.
Pop over to Scotties Blog and have a read and let me know what you think.

Have a great week,
Smiles:)
Sue

10 comments:

Astrid Maclean said...

Oh this looks fabulous!!! Running over now to check the details...

cheryl Baker said...

Oh gosh this is amazing hugs cheryl xxx

Evelyn S. said...

Well, Sue, I rather like it, too! Those colors are fabulous, and I think your design is beautiful. (I have only the sprays.)

Brenda Brown said...

A beautiful card Sue, I love the colours and the design on glossy paper looks amazing.
hugs {Brenda} x0x

butterfly said...

Lovely, lovely... the flower looks stunning and the background is fabulous. I'm running after Astrid!!
Alison xx

Greta said...

This looks wonderful, Sue! Off to read the details.

Dawn Turley said...

Gorgeous Sue. The glossy card gives great definition and crispness to the stenciling. The end result is spectacular,

Mary J said...

WOW! Stunning as always Sue and I love the colourway!

Rosemary said...

gorgeous, sue... i am always amazed by your ability to mix textures, colors and embellishments on your projects!

Titbelsoeur, mixed-media addict said...

finding you out from CJS, your make is gorgeous !