Jan 6, 2014

Dylusions Ink Pad- Card

Hello Everyone,
As a Dt for Scottie Crafts I was asked to work with Dyan Reaveley's Ink Pad (Video here).
 So over the Christmas break I have been playing with it, I only have one pad, so I am restricted to the colours that the pad was initially inked with, but I have created a few different effects which I will reveal over the next few weeks.

This is the first Background I made using ordinary smooth card stock, I have provided a step by step over on the Scotties Blog  with extra detail pics if you are interested.





Hope all is well, have a great day,
Smiles:)
Sue

9 comments:

butterfly said...

Scrumptious colours over the textures you created - looks great!
Alison x

Brenda Brown said...

Looks like you had great fun with this technique, love the results.
hugs {brenda} x0x

Greta said...

Absolutely stunning, Sue! Happy New Year!

Dawn Turley said...

totally stunning Sue. Love how you texturised the background.

Lisa M said...

I wish you could see how enthusiastic I am regarding the technique you've used here. I can't even begin to imagine what else you have up your sleeve for the upcoming reveals. That ink pad is just the coolest idea (thank you for showing that) and the little caps you used for the circles..the bold and bright butterfly, it's all so soothing, inspiring and perfectly designed for its purpose. I LOVE it..will wait as patiently as I can for the others..
HUGS!!

Rosemary said...

love that gorgeous background you created, sue!! stunning card!!

Astrid Maclean said...

Wow, looks amazing, such wonderful colour effect over the textures. Off to have a closer look....

Vada said...

Oh Sue such detail work here. Love all the texture, colors are great. Another outstanding piece. Wishing you a wonderful New Year.
Hugs Vada

Anita Houston said...

Mixed media gorgeousness! Love the colors and layers! Gorgeous cover!