Sep 2, 2013

A taglit!

Good morning all,
Taglit- means mini tag, and this is my Monday offering to Scotties as  part of their Dt, and if you have been hopping across these past few weeks you would have found some wonderful inspiration and a few tips as well from a selection of talented crafters.



I have explained how I have put this little treasure together on their Blog here.
My apologies for the short post, but I am all drugged up trying to persuade this flu virus to depart to a place where it will be much happier than in my body. 

Have a great week.
Smiles:)
Sue

12 comments:

Barb said...

Awww, Sue - I hope you feel better soon!

LOVE this fabulous tag! All that blue is gorgeous, and as usual - wonderful texture! Sending get well hugs! :)

Rosemary said...

what a sweet little tag... I do hope that you are feeling better very, very soon, sue!!

Lisa said...

Oh goodness Sue! I hope you are on the mend and feeling better soon!
Beautiful taglit- such yummy colors!! XX

Dawn Turley said...

Poor you! Hope you are much better Sue. This is a delightful little taglit. such fabulous texture as usual.

Stamps and Paper said...

Sue what a gorgeous tag, your colours and fabulous and love all the texture and dies...

Anne

Meihsia Liu said...

What a beautiful tag with such a gorgeous background texture and beautiful color scheme. Thank you for sharing, Sue. And I hope you feel better soon. Hugs. :)

Greta said...

So sorry to hear you're fighting the flu! Wishing it is soon gone, Sue! Off to read how you made this incredible work of art which I totally adore!

Kim Price said...

So much gorgeous texture, so much beautiful mixed media goodness, loving this taglet~

Evelyn S. said...

So sorry about the flu bug that's bothering you! This tag is my favorite color...and its texture is extremely interesting.

Ira Huberts said...

Poor you... hope you will soon feel much, much better Sue! Your tag has such fine textures and that colour! Wow, so pretty! Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Astrid Maclean said...

Lovely little tag Sue! I really hope that virus finds a new (preferably non human) home soon!
Hugs Astrid

Anita Houston said...

This doesn't make me blue!!! Amazing texture and embellishment! A beauty!