Aug 6, 2013

How are you?


 Hello All
These three words in my title are used as a greeting in the English language and the reply is usually 'Fine thanks' or 'Very well thank you',  I often wonder when the question is asked if the recipient is really interested in how you are actually feeling,  I suspect it is used mainly to initiate a conversation, as the reply is more often than not 'Fine thanks' even if you are feeling absolutely lousy, you are not going to start a conversation about all your ailments are you?
This is a greeting that I use all the time and in the written word, not ' How R U????'  but the full and correct spelling, I have used these words in my card today.

And it is my first card for Scottie crafts  as one of their Dt's.
I was given a lovely pack of mixed elements to work with, it was exciting.

All the details and close ups on how I made it is on their Blog-HERE.
If you have a minute I would love you to pop over and leave a comment.

Challenge:  - Make IT Monday Linky party- 'Anything goes.'

Smiles:)
Sue

14 comments:

Barb said...

Looks gorgeous, Sue - off to check it out . . . .

Kim Y. said...

This is gorgeous! Saw your card at Make it Monday! Thanks for the inspiration!

Brenda Brown said...

Looks beautiful Sue, off to check it out.
Hugs Brenda xxx

Dawn Turley said...

totally stunning Sue. Beautifully done.

Loz said...

Fabulous card and coloring Sue. Visiting from MIM for a look..Loz

Lisa M said...

I don't like it. I love it!!! After the comment is approved over at the blog you'll see how much! :D
hugs,
Quirks

Ira Huberts said...

What a lovely shaped card, I'm so fond of organic shapes and yours turned out beautifully with these lovely papers and flowers! Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Rene said...

Beautiful card! Love the shape! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at MIM! Good luck!
Rene :D

Greta said...

Wow--classic, gorgeous Sue creation! You are amazing, my friend! So glad they asked you to be on their DT--enjoy!

Cheryl said...

Ooooh this is gorgeous! I saw you at MIM and had to stop by.

Rosemary said...

congrats on your new dt spot, sue... checked out your project and as per usual it is beautiful!! (love how your blog looks now!)

Anita Houston said...

Love the shape here! The stitching and the flowers are wonderful too! So lovely!

butterfly said...

It's so pretty, Sue - love the colours, and gorgeous flowers. Will hop over for a closer look. Sorry to be behind - my internet's been playing up, so I'm sitting in Caffe Nero trying to do some catching up... have a great weekend!
Alison x

Mary J said...

Hello Sue! Popped over - it looks just as stunning over there too!

Not planning to visit NZ this time - we are waiting until I get a job in NZ and then we will be exploring every inch of it!! I've updated my CV and will be applying to some companies this week and hope to get a job in Auckland! Scary stuff but keep everything crossed for me that I get a job offer!

Mary xxx