Aug 26, 2013

Elegance.

Hello Friends
Gosh it is Monday and another start to a busy week, today at Scottie Crafts, I have posted up a little card that I believe is easy to make, I often make creations that are quite complex in nature and would not appeal to the card maker who is easily intimidated.
So I thought..... what would I have liked to do as a starter to gain confidence in this craft.

I came up with this:



If you hop across to Scotties here you will see the products and steps that I took to make this sweet elegant card.

Thanks for the visit and your lovely comments I appreciate them so much.
Smiles:)
Sue

10 comments:

Brenda Brown said...

So pretty, it maybe simpler than what you notmallymake but it is very6 effective. A lovely ard.
hugs {brenda}x0x

Barb said...

It's absolutely stunning, Sue! Even when you "go simple," it's gorgeous! Love this pretty design and those beautiful flowers!

Lisa M said...

Good gosh Onion....I can't wait to see how you did the die cut coloring and plain . This is just gorgeous. Excellent idea that you should be the one to lead us through baby steps of your favorite genre....I love the thought of Casing your cards. On my way over to see!

Lisa M said...

Good gosh Onion....I can't wait to see how you did the die cut coloring and plain . This is just gorgeous. Excellent idea that you should be the one to lead us through baby steps of your favorite genre....I love the thought of Casing your cards. On my way over to see!

Greta said...

LOVE this card, Sue! Just my style & I'm off to check the instructions.

Evelyn S. said...

It is truly elegant, Sue!

Dawn Turley said...

Very CAS for you Sue... but still with it's added elegance. Love the flow of flowers.

Rosemary said...

lovely, sue... very understated (for you, lol!!), but so very lovely!

Meihsia Liu said...

Such a simple and elegant creation, Sue. I truly love your CAS style. :)

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautiful card Sue live the embossing and your pretty floral corner

Anne