Aug 19, 2013

A Daisy

Hello All
Once again it is Monday and I have another little card to show you as part of my Dt commitment to Scottie Crafts.
You will notice immediately that it is not a complicated design, I used the Kaisercraft 'lifetime Blue Bayou'   paper for the Daisy head, which was cut on the cricut. then dry embossed.


 I applied UTEE.

 Added a few embellishments


Some faux stitching.

Matted onto a card.

  More details on how I made this over at Scotties HERE.
 Do have a great week wherever you are and thanks for visiting.
Smiles:)
Sue

11 comments:

Barb said...

Gorgeous, Sue! That flower is stunning! Love the colors and texture!

Brenda Brown said...

Such a beautiful flower Sue the embossing and utee have given it great dimension and it looks fabulous mounted on the card.
Have a great week.
Hugs Brenda xxx

Dawn Turley said...

fabulous flower Sue. Love the use of the UTEE. The pp is really pretty.

Lisa said...

I am not so familiar with the Utee, but I like the added shine and texture it creates for the flower :) Very pretty!

Astrid Maclean said...

It looks great Sue, love all the textures on the flower, great colour too, that Utee was such a good idea!

Ira Huberts said...

Love love love your stunning flower Sue, really beautiful!!! Such fine use of the Utee! Hugs, Ira xox
Ira’s Crea Corner

Alie Hoogenboezem-de Vries said...

Lovely result Sue

kind regards, Alie :-)

butterfly said...

A stunning flower, Sue - the UTEE over the embossed texture works so brilliantly!
Alison x

Lisa M said...

When we meet with the landscaper, I'm going to show him this flower and say that I want a garden full of them! ;) Man o' man Onion, you're creativity is on fire. I know for you this is a 'simple' technique, but how you display it just steals the show. A beautiful card indeed.
your friend,
Quirks :)

Lisa M said...

stupid auto correct...sorry for the misspellings...LOL.

Greta said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Sue! I've got to do more dry embossing on flowers--such a wonderful effect!