Jun 13, 2013

Just a note.

Hello Everyone I just wanted to let you know that I have now switched over to Bloglovin' as a Google Friend Connect Replacement. As you probably know Google reader is disappearing on July 1st and it is most likely in the future GFC will go as well, so I am letting you know that if you still want to follow me click on the Bloglovin' button in the right hand column. If you want to change to this reader yourself, it appears to be user friendly with clear and concise instructions, and of course most importantly it is free! There are tutorials out there just Google Bloglovin'. Have a great day Smiles:) Sue

4 comments:

Brenda Brown said...

There is a check you can make to see if you need to change Sue. Follow the link to my sisters blog and then click techy tips at the top of the page. I hope this will help you.
http://www.mycornerofheaven.com/

Hugs Brenda xxx

Greta said...

Oh dear--I'm so not techy! Suppose I'll have to do this, too. Ugh!

Mary J said...

already following you there too!

Ira Huberts said...

Already ´imported´ you from my Google Reader list to Bloglovin´ Sue! Hugs, Ira xox
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl