I do hope you are all having a relaxing weekend, and finding some time to spend creating, I have been playing with my paints and crayons, making some backgrounds for future projects; nothing in mind, I am a designer who sits, looks and creates, a simple process really, though I have to admit I do
Anyway, I did complete a card yesterday, that I rather like, it was nothing like I first envisaged, but then many of my creations end up this way.
I will go through the 6 steps on how I created my background;
1) I coloured up some Cardstock with water-colour oil pastels; blues/greens
2) Sprayed the same hues with dylusions inks
3) Stencilled a design with Archival Black.
4) Sprayed a little 'Biscotti' perfect pearls.
5) I dry embossed once everything was dry.
6) And last of all, I used my forefinger to dab iridescent Gold over the raised areas.
I just paint some gel medium over it before I die cut, it prevents the fibres from falling to pieces.
Card Makin Mamas -'NO PATTERNED PAPER'. I am assuming that when it states no patterned paper it means no purchased pattern paper, if I am incorrect then this is a non starter, perhaps I should have clarified this first. Oh well I can enter again another time.
So I thought I would enter the Charisma Cardz Challenge-'Happy Birthday' as well as I know it will qualify.
Thank you for visiting,