I first made my Bg paper, using peeled paint and with splotches of broken china distress inks. I
stamped over this one side in the chicken wire design and the other half in the splatter design both stamps are 'Rubbadubbadoo'.
The second layer is painted up in a mix of victorian velvet and brushed pewter stains on cream card, and then dry embossed. I used my SB diecuts for the side decoration, sentiment and the frame.
Third layer is the same as first but victorian velvet as the accent, and some kwik-mesh on top.
Inside the frame is a stamped design on cream Cs, and the little metal butterfly as a focal point and contrast, this acts to shock the eye, as it collides with the softness of the Bg.
I made three flowers, added twists of burlap and pearls, and if you look closely there is a strip of lace on the side border.
Have a great weekend and welcome to my new followers, it is a pleasure to have you on board.