Dec 20, 2012

Christmas Flag

Hello Everyone.
My banner has two sides and I have not completed it, so I have to continue under my own steam and look for inspiration elsewhere, which is not difficult, as it is everywhere.
So this is Flag No 13- unlucky for some...... yuk a dreadful cliché.


Die-cut - Spellbinders 'Ribbon Banners' for the sentiment, and the Cheery-Lynn Holly Flourish
Free - image.
Glitter- on my Holly leaves.

The sentiment says Merry Christmas in Maori. (Native language of NZ.).
The Bg is stamped tissue  paper and applied with matte medium. 
Then dry embossed.
I cannot remember where the image is from, I have so many of them sitting in a box.



And that's it for 2012, I only wish the best for you all.

Smiles:)
Sue


13 comments:

Caroline said...

This is gorgeous. I wish you and your family a very Happy Christmas and all the best for 2013. Caroline xxx

Paper Profusion said...

Looks wonderful Sue. Merry Christmas, Nicola x

butterfly said...

Lovely - the gentle greens are so beautiful!
Alison x

Barb said...

Gorgeous flag, Sue! Love the touch of sparkle and the pretty colors! Wishing you and your family a wonderful Christmas! Hugs! :)

Evelyn S. said...

It's a wonderful flag, Sue! (My card to you should be arriving any day...although I don't know how long it takes!)

Mynnette said...

This is just amazing! LOVE all the embellishment and your gorgeous vintage style! I hope you're able to join me at Technique Tuesday for our Faux Tile challenge this month! Happy holidays! :)

Brenda Brown said...

Another gorgeous pennant to add to your banner Sue. I love the image and Maori greeting.
Hugs Brenda xox

Dawn Turley said...

what a stunner. Your flags are so awesome. Wishing you a very Meri Kirihimete.

Ira Huberts said...

I so love your banners Sue, such delicate greens in this one, adorable! Happy Holidays to you and your loved ones, hugs, Ira x
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Rosemary said...

goodness... another absolutely stunning addition to your banner, sue!! hugs & smiles!

Mary J said...

So beautiful, Sue! Love the embossing and touches of aqua glitter!

Greta said...

Oh so beautiful, Sue. I love that you used the Maori language on this one. Indeed--so much to be thankful for in a world with so much sorrow. Wishing you peace & joy.

Mary J said...

Just popping in to wish you a fabulous Christmas, Sue! Look forward to more of your gorgeous art in 2013!

Mary x