Nov 24, 2012

Sweet Christmas Angels.

Hello Everyone.
I guess you are wondering who the Angels are?  
Well, it's us girls at Our Creative Corner of course, we have been reaching for our Angel images and creating beautiful creations for you, and we would very much like you to join in this week, as our lovely Polish Angel; Irena has set a great Challenge:
Challenge ABC:
A for Angel, B for Buttons, C for Chipboard. 
How easy is that? 
Not so abstruse as the last two challenges I hear you saying!

Here is my offering to wet those creative juices that will soon be dribbling all over your keyboard.....gosh that sentence is a bit tasteless! (pun not intended.) 

I better just show you my card, before I land myself in a whole heap of crap!

I think my Angels are from Bo Bunny Pp, the Bg paper is definitely Bo Bunny, which I stitched and dry embossed.  
I cut my stars from chipboard on the cricut and inked one up in Fired Brick distress ink and painted the other in Gold Acrylic. My buttons are adhered to my Ribbon Banner, and the sentiment is computer generated.
So off you fly my Angels..... towards your craft desk and provide a little offering to OCC,
More inspirational dribbles can be found at  Our Creative Corner.
Have a great weekend.
Smiles:)
Sue.






21 comments:

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card Sue the image is so adorable and the layout is beautiful. Caroline xxx

Brenda Brown said...

A beautiful card with such a glorious image. I particularly love the stars you made to mount it on. An angelic creation.
I am away on a winter break, never done it before, but enjoying some sunshine. Thanks for all your lovely visits and comments.
Take care.
Hugs Brenda xox

Mary J said...

Gorgeous, Sue! The depth and interest you've created again is stunning!

Dawn said...

this is delightful Sue. Your design is fabulous. As usual, very inspiring.

Paper Profusion said...

I love this Sue! The star really looks fabulous. The build up of embossing and stitching works wonderfully. Nicola x

Barb said...

What a special card, Sue! Your star looks amazing! :)

butterfly said...

Wow - the embossing looks so cool on the paper, and your star looks amazing!
Alison x

Ira Huberts said...

Such an elegant Christmas card this is Sue, really love the shape of your star and those beautiful angels inside! Hugs, Ira xox
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

MarcyK924 said...

OMG - this is stunning, Sue! I adore that star and your sentiment is perfect! Really beautiful stitching too! Love the added texture of the embossing! Hugs, Marcy

Anita Houston said...

Gorgeous make...vintage and traditional Christmas...my fav!

Sharon said...

Sue, I just love the angels. very vintage and pretty. and I love how you jazzed up your pattern paper: embossing, and stitching. The computer generated ribbon banner is such a great touch! I just love it! and your use of chipboard is fabulous!
I always love to see what you create! hugs, sharon w.

Greta said...

Gorgeous card, Sue! I don't think I've ever dry embossed printed paper, but now I'm going to!

Greta said...

Forgot to say--I love the new look of your blog!

Meihsia Liu said...

What a fabulous card, Sue. Love the beautiful colors and texture, and the adorable image. Your stitching is always perfect! :)

Paula-Scrap Addict said...

I'm loving this vintage image you chose for your Angel! and what a way to set it off with the double star ;-)

Rosemary said...

another lovely work of art, sue... the little angels are so sweet!!

Kim Price said...

This is so beautiful Linda. Love that gorgeous vintage style, and embossing your background patterned papers is just brilliant!

Astrid Maclean said...

Totally fabulous, love everything about it, that angel image is adorable and I love the idea of this challenge. I may just have to play.... off to check it out now..

Evelyn S. said...

It's a truly terrific Angel card, Sue! (I've been gone for nearly a week on a Thanksgiving trip...so have a lot of catching up to do.) I'm trying to decide if I should get my Cricut out and use some of the cartridges that are still in the packages. ;-)

Lisa M said...

Incredible design O! I love those itty bitty snowflakes you've included too. The texture is always a thrill for me and your creative design and stitching always makes me smile. Christmastide...I love that!
Q

Lili said...

Gorgeous card Sue! I love the vintage look, the angel images and all the details. You are so creative!!
Hugs ;)