Nov 5, 2012

Princess Precious

Hello Everyone
I am going to be an unashamedly proud Nana today so if you do not want to read about my pleasurable Sunday spent with a 4year old girl I will understand.

Her name as most will know is Scarlett, but I call her Precious, and she is the joy and utter delight in my life. Well she turned 4years old on Friday and she wanted a Princess party; which to all who know her was not a surprise.

When I was in San -Francisco I was given a list as long as my arm by my daughter for the Disney Shop, with strict instructions that it must be All Pink!!! The assistant was very gracious and did not comment too much on my extensive range of Pink items that I continued to place on the counter! Rob passed some comment that perhaps it would be easier if we just bought the Shop! Men.......they just do not understand.

Anyway here are some photos of her day, she had a great time.

This is how she arrived at my house.

The card.

 The present.

Out of one pink dress into another!
All dressed and ready for her Party.
The party table.
(recognise my carriage!)

All the princesses.

The cake which my daughter made and decorated.



  

My girls.

 My Precious


 Thank you for allowing me to share this special person with you all.
Smiles:)
Sue


13 comments:

Sue - bearhouse said...

Awwww she is such a sweetie and looks so pretty in her pink dress.
Thank you for sharing your fabulous photos

Sue

Joan said...

what a happy day for you, your little princess is gorgeous and that cake is fabulous !

Barb said...

She's getting so big, Sue! And what a cutie! I'm amazed at that table - fabulous decorations and cake! looks like the perfect princess party! So glad you shared it with us! :)

Meihsia Liu said...

Wow...what a fun party!!! Your little princess is super gorgeous and your handmade crafts are fantastic on the table. You've made a definitely unforgetable sweet memory for all of them.... :)

Rosemary said...

that big, bright smile says it all! your precious scarlett had the most wonderful princess birthday, ever (until next year that is!)!!!

Caroline said...

She is absolutely gorgeous love the dress and the wings are beautiful. The party looked fabulous. Love the card beautiful image and fabulous colours. You be a proud grandparent. Big Hugs Caroline xxx

Dawn said...

What a special day for a special little lady. I can't believe it's been 4 years... I remember when I first meet you, you were doing the beautiful thank you cards for her birth. She is really growing up so quickly. And what a special Nana to get such a beautiful dress, make such a beautiful card and make such a gorgeous centre piece.

Mary J said...

Scarlett is so beautiful, Sue! A gorgeous outfit too - looks like a very special day indeed!

Lisa M said...

Well, WOW!! How do you top that when she turns 16??? or 5. LOL..
I'm blown away with all the love for such a sweet little girl. Loved the picture of her changing into her new dress..I thought the picture would have been blurred more from the speedy way she was hurrying to get into it. The cake...OMG...that was incredible!!! You have an extremely talented daughter and it matched the centerpiece so perfectly.
What a stellar birthday party with all her princess friends!!!
Thanks for sharing Onion

Ira Huberts said...

Gosh, she's an amazing princess, little Scarlett! Lovely photos, too. She must have felt like a real grande dame, how wonderful to be able to give her such a fine party! Hugs, Ira
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Brenda Brown said...

Oh Sue thanks for sharing such wonderful photos of your precious grandaughter and her special day. You and your daughter made it so wonderful for her I am sure she loved every minute of it. She is such a gorgeous girl. Enjoy her.
hugs {brenda} xox

Greta said...

What an adorable 4 yr old she is! Clearly the shopping trip was a success. Thanks so much for letting us share in the special day.

MarcyK924 said...

WOW - what an adorable post, Sue! I want one, all pink and glittery! :D