Oct 25, 2012

NOEL- Flag.

Hello again everyone.
I have finished off my next Flag, for the
Challenge: 12 Tags of Christmas - Funkie Junkie Style.

I am catching up slowly, this is No5.

Noel was cut on the Cricut, and painted up in Red and Gold Metallics.

Random inking over the Bg.
Next the music was stamped in Black Archival Ink.
Also dry embossed with two different texture fades.
TH distressed doily, painted up in metallics and embossed and applied to the Bg.









 
 
 Half a Rosette along with the foil circle and gold element added more dimension.




















Linda's Tag:
 
The word NOEL, the music text and the filigree element was my inspiration.












Sponsor
 If you would like to join in the fun, see the rules here.









Smiles:) 
Sue

11 comments:

Rosemary said...

another beautiful addition to your banner, sue! love the way you painted up the noel and of course, all the beautiful embellishments! smiles!!

Barb said...

Gorgeous tag, Sue! I love all the texture and so many fabulous details!

Caroline said...

This is a gorgeous banner I love the colours and the tag is fabulous too. Caroline xxx

Buttons said...

Think this is my favourite so far Sue. This is a triumph. Hugs, Buttons x

Sue - bearhouse said...

WOW!! Absolutely stunning!!

Sue

Dawn said...

stunning tag Sue. Your did a superb job with this one. Love all the texture and colours.

Lisa M said...

Onion I'm so happy with your flag! The colors are so lively and festive and the half rosette, such an elegant and playful addition. The two-toned Noel with the center floralish piece has my interest! How in the world did you make that? Reminds me of the melted candle wax used to seal letters. Always gorgeous and inspiring are your creations.
Hugs to you,
Quirks :)

Tracie Dean said...

So beautiful!! I love your work.

Greta said...

Love the red & gold metallic NOEL & the rosette & all the other details--just gorgeous, Sue!

Evelyn S. said...

Oh, this is absolutely wonderful! Love that large diecut!

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Another beauty, Sue. That NOEL is gorgeous and I really love the way you have it colored. Beautiful background again too. Just lovely! Thanks so much for another fabulous entry!

Hugs,
Linda