Jun 6, 2012

Little Victorian Girls.



I made these little cards last week from the Nicecrane digi images called
 'Little Victorian Girls'.

 They look adorable and I just had to make a couple of cards from them, I embellished this one up with a little lace, key and flower, and roughly tied a knot out of  a cut off from some lace to shabby it up a little.



















The second one I softened up the colours, the Bg is Prima paper, my embellishments on this one is a Bling flourish and lace, flower and lock.
I cut out the butterfly from the Bg paper.


You will find these images on this collage sheet if you are interested.



 
 
Hope you are all having a good week.
Smiles:)
Sue.

7 comments:

Caroline said...

WOW fantastic card's love the images and your attention to detail is amazing. Caroline xxx

Dawn said...

OMG - Sue this is you at your finest. These are simply stunning. I love what you have done... They are awesome images and you have done such wonderful things with them. I won't see you at stamping this weekend as Emma is home for a few days and I'll spending as much time as I can with her.... catch up next month!

Lisa M said...

It's terribly impolite to drool on one's admirational work; however I feel quite like Pavlov's dog when I see your posts. I'm not certain if it's the stitching, the form, the layering, or the embellishments that is the trigger for me. Either way, your work does it for me! So, pardon the bib I'm donning and leave me here in a pool of awe. :)

I meant to ask last time, is this a die cut or another cricut cut wonder for your card base?
Also, I about pee'd myself (another attractive characteristic) when I read your TMI statment on my blog..Hahahahaha...LOVE IT!

Standing ovation from me....
Hugs,
Quirks

Lisa said...

So gorgeous Sue! I absolutley love the shape of these cards and these girls faces are just beautiful! What fun to work with :)

Brenda Brown said...

Stunning cards Sue, I love how you have framed the images which make them stand out in the crowd and with gorgeous delicate colours and embellishing I love them both.
hugs {brenda} xox

Greta said...

Oh my goodness! I'd just look at those lovely images not knowing how to use them, but you turned them into art! The colors & embellishments aren't overpowering--just add to the overall presentation--which I love! The printed papers are beautiful & are the perfect backdrop for these sweet girls.

Rosemary said...

oh goodness...how in the world did i miss commenting on these darling little ladies?? well... i did!! many apologies, sue! each and every one is just delightful!!