Feb 21, 2012

Pink and White Card.

Hello Everyone

My title is so bromidic, one would think I could have thought of something more imaginative but it is what it is!
A Pink and White card...........  it is a commissioned one, that I have made many times before, people seem to like these types of cards, which are pretty, soft and Pink.




I typed the Sentiment on White card and warped it in PSE printed it out and cut with Nestabilities Lacey Circles Die-cut.











Added some stitching a pink ribbon and some pearls.
A quick and easy card but very lovely don't you think?

I cut the scallops by hand  from a template using a dinner plate! It worked, and then I stamped the flowers using Colour box Chalk Ink.

MYGRAFICO is having a Challenge #122–Flowers

02202012_Stamp 
 
 
 
This is the prize by Sanqunetti Design.
I thought it rather lovely for a digital stamp set, it is rare indeed for me to use any image that is digital, as I do not have that much success with them, I always have a problem with bleeding when I colour up.
But this I like, so thought I would give them the pleasure of entering my card.
Smiles:)


12 comments:

Greta said...

Oh this is just wonderful! Pink is my favorite color & this is one of my favorite cards!

Barb said...

I love your pink flower on the lacey, circle die cut, Sue! Such a pretty card! I thought that digital stamp set was lovely too. Good luck in the challenge! :)

Dawn said...

So cool that you gave the challenge a go Sue. This is such a cool card. Love the colours and your design is lovely. Thanks for joining us at Mygrafico.

Evelyn S. said...

It's LOVELY, Sue! Delicate and lovely. It's fascinating how you've framed the flower with the lacey circle and sentiment.

May said...

So delicate, and lovely colour choice, Perfect!Hugs May x x x

Elaine said...

Hi I'm Elaine , this is so pretty.
Well Done
Elaine

Lisa M said...

So, so pretty Onion!
Dinnerware, now that's creative! LOVE the idea. I'm holding back a bit, but internally I'm giddy to see you using a digital. Your trademark stitching is keen as ever and I really enjoy the zig zag. ;)
Dinner plate, really?!? Soooo cool...just like YOU.

High five my friend,
Q

Jann said...

Your card is absolutely beautiful! You are so talented!

Anita Houston said...

Bromidic??? I love it...had to look it up! This card it gorgeous and pink and white are perfect! I love the tiny bit of netting lace peeking out of the beautiful flower!!!

GrammySue's Creations said...

Hi Sue, this card is gorgeous--love the pink flower. The flower is perfect, the whole card is perfect. Awesome job. Hugs to you.

Nicecrane Designs said...

Love this card Sue,,,,especially the way you build these stunning flower and your pink back,,,,,

Rosemary said...

oh goodness, sue! i'm not entirely sure how i missed this piece of loveliness, but i did and so now i'm commenting!! it is beautiful!!