Mar 19, 2011

I made Top Three.....

Okay Everyone all together now.....
               
 Three Cheers for ME!
Hip Hip Hooray
Hip Hip Hooray
Hip Hip Hooray.

The law of averages has won out, as I knew it would eventually, and the girls over at Just Add Ink  have acknowledged me by putting me in their Top Pick with my Sympathy card. It has taken 6 months of entering Challenges to get this far!!!!!!
Just as well I don't do this for a financial reward I would be well and truly down and out!
Excited to see my card there I must say, I have to acknowledge that the image was a gift from Chris R at ellascraftcreations so I have to thank her so much for sending it to me, so in respect it has been a joint effort.
Now I have passed this hurdle, next one is to actually win something!!!!

That was the news of the day now for the card of the day!
Back to my stitching  with this one, I cannot stay away from it for too long.........

I am entering this into the Crafty Purple Frog Challenge (Going Green).
And also Creative Card Crew (Show us some Green)


                                                    Tools Used.



Have a great Day.
Smiles:)

9 comments:

Dawn said...

Yeah Sue.. it is a beauty so deserved to be acknowledged........ To me all your cards are winners!!!!
Love today's one... how perfectly that stamp looks in the circle.

Rosemary said...

oh most definitely YAY FOR YOU!!!! have a big smile on my face for you sue!! your card was just lovely and so is the one you are sharing today!!

chris richards said...

Hi Sue
Thankyou for the acknowledgement ! They say good luck comes in three's and your latest card
is also a winner, good luck my dear friend...!!
love and hugs
chris richards
xxxxx

Barb said...

Such a fun mix of the Hero Arts stamps! Love the gorgeous colors, Sue! And HUGE congrats on your top three card! Woo, hoo! Hugs to you! :)

susanne said...

Congratulations on your win Sue! Well deserved! I love your new card ... a flower within a flower ... within a flower! So very beautiful!!

Arlene said...

So happy on your win - I just loved that wonderful sympathy card.

A beautiful card here - lovely flowers.

phatelara said...

Hi! I clicked on your blog link from Creative Card Crew Challenge. Your card is so pretty! Congrats for making it to top 3! :)

Debbie @ Phatelara

Karli said...

Congrats on your win! Yay! It's exciting when your card is spotlighted :) Thanks so much for joining us at Creative card Crew with your green creation. Hope you'll join us again! Hugs~

tiggertastic said...

love the stiching details on this make. Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog

Designing for:
Crafty Purple Frog , Sweet Pea Stampers ,Bearly Mine Designs and Kenny K