Mar 13, 2011

Creating once more.....

Hello Everyone.
I went to Stamp Group Yesterday at our local store, I was hoping to find some inspiration amongst the fellow card makers as I had spent very little time creating last week.
It started at 10am and it finished at midnight, I lasted until  10.30 and made three cards plus a tag, so I was very pleased.


The Tag is made for   "Tag Tuesday, theme Surprise Me" 
Now this is a challenge!  I have to admit that I had some help from the girls at SG.

I made a mini slider, it measures 3ins by 2ins until you slide it out.


It looks nothing special, as you view it front on.
I placed an inchie on the front with a web sprayed background.

Then you slide it out.........
The sentiment with the spider (thanks Chris) dangling from its web is meant to be humorous!!!!!!!
If you are smiling it has worked, if you are not then I guess the Tag is a complete failure, and perhaps we in SG need some serious help!
Anyway whatever, it was a great challenge and it was heaps of fun to make.

 I will Post a card tomorrow that I think you will like.
Smiles:)

12 comments:

Suzanne C said...

Very Fun and I did get a chuckle from the spider! LOvely design!

Dawn said...

turned out awesome Sue.... you lasted well... I have to admit by 6.30 I was pooped and pleased to head home.... I didn't get in for next month, already full...

Barb said...

This is so funny, Sue! I could think of a few people I'd like to send this one to. Ha! :)

chris richards said...

Hi Sue
what a great ,fun idea! love it...!!!
love and hugs
chris richards
xxxx

JeanFB said...

This is a great surprise tag! It definitely made me smile, and I am terrified of spiders, LOL! (But not the cool artistic kind!)

Rosemary said...

what a fun tag, sue! i certainly made me smile!!

Hellemor said...

Hi,hi this is a funny tag. I got goosebumps when i saw the spider. Great work.

GrammySue's Creations said...

Hi Sue, love this card and when I got to the place where the spider is, I had to laugh. This card is cute and you did a great job. also glad that you had fun and enjoyed yourself. Take care and God bless.

Linda M. said...

Hi Sue, I'm smiling! I think it's very clever and I think the outside goes well with the spider. Lots of webbing. Have a great day. Linda

Silvia(Barnie) said...

How cool, that's a fabulous tag.

Lynn Stevens said...

I'm smiling, A success!!!! and such a surprise!

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

Yes, very unexpected...so a great surprise. Love it!