Feb 17, 2011

Time to say Hello!

Yes it is morning time in N.Z and time to sat Hello to you again.
 A time that I look forward to.
I know I do not post everyday but I check on you all as I love to see your work.

I made a card for Chris Richards visit her here she makes lovely cards and she has become a friend of mine through this medium which was one of the main reasons I started up the blog.
So I am here to tell you that it works and you do make wonderful friends.


I thought it would be appropriate to make a card with the theme time as timing is so important to so many things that happen in ones life.

The circle represents the circle of life in that it never stops; always moving forward.
 The clock is the cog helping to join the two together even though it may falter on times.
Friends may come and go but true friendships last forever.
I think it is an appropriate analogy about how people become friends.

Now I will sign off, as I want to make Louise' Tag  for this week, and how appropriate the theme is............ Friends!!!!!!

Spellbinders circle dyes.
Cricut butterflys.
Glossy Accents.
Distress Inks.
PP.
Have a great day and thanks so much for visiting.
Smiles:)

6 comments:

Barb said...

Oh, do I ever love this card, Sue! Your stitching is fabulous! Love the three pretty butterflies fluttering up the side! Just beautiful! Thanks for sharing the meaning of your card also. It's so true. . .it's wonderful to have friends through this hobby, even if we haven't actually met them yet! So glad I've met you! Higs!

Kelly Booth said...

Such a Lovely card for a friend Sue...I bet she will love this creation!! Hugs....

Rosemary said...

what a beautiful card, sue! all the elements work so wonderfully together!

Arlene said...

Beautiful card - all the circles and stitching were excellent. Such a wonderful vintage feel and those butterflies are lovely.

Dawn said...

Missed this earlier Sue... What a stunner.... I didn't see it all together the other day but it looks amazing.

chris richards said...

Hi Sue
What can i say !!
Thankyou so much, dear friend! I shall
treasure this piece of beauty, always !!
much love and hugs
chris richards
xxxxx