Feb 17, 2011

Tag for a friend.

 As you can see I have been busy putting a different face onto my blog.
I needed a change!

And I am also posting another creation..... Wow, I am so not well..........
 I really am feeling dreadful, I think I have some sort of head cold, which is odd as we are having glorious weather, it is hot again today yet I am shivering.....Once I post this up I am going to bed. zzzzzzzzzzzz



It is Tag Tuesday time, I do so enjoy doing these each week, if you have not participated yet, because there are no prizes etc,( the challenge is in producing a tag where there is a different theme each week). I can tell you it is so much fun.
Last week was Tag on Tag and the creations were amazing, I am not one for using this word idly, please take a look here, or click on the tag on my side bar, it will only take a few minutes I am confident you will be impressed.

This week the theme is Friends.
I really went outside the box with this one!


As you can see I used the letter F and decorated it up heaps.

                                          Close up.
Well that is me, Hope I feel better tomorrow.
Smiles:)   (yes I always have a smile.)

23 comments:

Wooded Solitude said...

That is so lovely and different. I like the netting/fishnet. The deep colors are striking, as is the flower.

Barb said...

I could use some lessons on creating outside the box. I would love to sit and watch you create, Sue! This is so unique. Beautiful shades of bold colors! The netting gives it such an elegant look and that flower is gorgeous. . .all of your flowers are gorgeous! Sorry you are suddenly not feeling well. I sure hope you feel better soon!

Dawn said...

what a stunner this one is Sue.... I ADORE It.... how clever to use a tag in the shape of an F. certainly creating outside the box.... Your flower is wonderful as usual. love the new blog header and fonts on it. Hope you are feeling better tomorrow...

Claudia said...

that´s a wonderfil tag.

Silvia(Barnie) said...

How cool. Fantastic idea to use a F-tag-shape.

Rosemary said...

what an amazing project, sue! the flowers are gorgeous! hope you are feeling better... :)

Rachel B said...

Wow...that is a clever and beautiful tag!

Rhonda said...

That is so awesome, love the way you dressed it up. hope you are feeling better.

Jacqueline said...

Thank you for your e-mail yesterday Sue about the flowers - very nice indeed, as is your beautiful tag - great inspiration for the Friends theme. Hope you will feel better soon - it's the same here, but we are still in the winter!

Arlene said...

This is lovely. Gorgeous colors and creative design.

Linda M. said...

Hi Sue, Very creative! A letter tag is out-side-the-tag. Great idea. Great colors too. Smiles, Linda

JannaStamps said...

Wow, that is a beautiful tag! I hope you feel better soon!!! Take care :)

Life At Camellia Cottage said...

Beautiful! That flower is truly amazing! Hope you feel better soon! Becky G. in GA/USA

Cynthia Schelzig said...

Great idea to make a big F....wonderful colors too.

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

What a very creative taken on the theme -- love your F. So beautifully embellished, too.

Lynn Stevens said...

So wonderfully creative to use the letter for your tag, and a beautiful one it is, I hope your feeling better soon!

Linda R. said...

Your Tag is wonderful.. I just love the color and the shape is brilliant.. So creative.. I do love the look of your blog.. I do hope you are feeling better by now..

Hugs, Linda

chris richards said...

Hi Sue
WOWWWW,this is sooo gorgeous !!!
love and hugs
chris richards
xxx

stampdiva said...

What a greast idea. The colours really "pop". TFS.
Lynne M
Get Well Soon :)

Hellemor said...

This is very creative and very lovely. Love the colors. Amazing work.

Veronica said...

Hi Sue, Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog. Your tag is so pretty and I love how you used the letter "F" as the actual tag! Love that colour blue too!

Ellen said...

gorgeous colours and background and I love teh netting combined with th eflower

hope you're better by now

Wendy said...

Wonderful, unique tag. Thanks for stopping my blog.