Feb 5, 2011

Robin Red Breast

This is my next card for my second challenge I am entering.
It is a sketch by Truly Scrumptious #50


                                  Can you find the butterfly!!!


Tools and supplies:
Nest-abilities Square dye cut.
Cricut.
Robin, Flourish  and Tiny Butterfly.
Distress inks:
Tumbled glass, fired brick and walnut stain for the Robin
My own Watercolour paper for the background and the flourish which I have then lightly dabbed with tea dye ink, then to finish off I covered in Glossy Accents.



I think I may have a chance with this one, as I seem to have a connection with the name!!!!!!
(scrumptious/scrumplescrunch)
You never know it could be a sign. Haha.

 So sorry to hear of all the awful weather you are having in America.
Florida must be the only state that has not had snow!!!
You are not alone in suffering unfortunately as poor Australia has had floods, storms and a Cyclone in the last 3 months.
New Zealand I am pleased to say has escaped all of this, we only have the humidity.
Hope you are all having a great weekend. 
One more card for one more challenge soon.
Smiles:)

4 comments:

Dawn said...

This one is truly amazing Sue... your bird looks so lifelike.. love the flourish and the tiny butterfly. Good luck with the challenge

Barb said...

Love seeing these cards for the challenges you're entering, Sue! This one is beautiful! I found the butterfly right away. . .just love how sweet it is! Your bird is beautiful and that flourish looks amazing! Hugs to you!

Beth said...

Oh this is beautiful! I love the elegant design and sweet little bird! Your card is Truly Scrmplescrunch! Fab name!! Thanks for joining in with the Truly Scrumptious Challenge!

Love Beth xx

Evelyn S. said...

I found the butterfly, Sue! ;-) It's such a delightful card.