Feb 23, 2011

My Eight Steps to making Flowers....

Hello Everyone,

I kept myself busy today for obvious reasons, the past 48hours have been very sad for all New Zealanders.

So in a positive frame of mind I decided to do a tutorial on my flowers as many of you have asked me how I make them, I am quite sure you all know the process, as there are many videos etc out there in blogland.

Any way this is my way.

Choose your  Flower Dye.


    Step Three.  You will be using both types of petals for the one flower.
 


          
  
          Step Four. Ink up the petals as much as you like.


Step Five. Apply Glossy Accents.


Step Six.  Be Patient now let them Dry completely.




Step Seven. Assemble the petals how you want and embellish.



Step Eight.  Put your card together.

Easy Peasey.......

If you make some, I would love to see them. 
Have a great Day.
Smiles:)

8 comments:

Dawn said...

Gosh you make it look so very easy Sue. That paper is stunning as flowers and the glossy accents make it shine so much.

Barb said...

Thank you SO MUCH for the tutorial, Sue! When you said that everyone knows how to do them and there are videos and instructions out there, the first thing that came to my mind was, "Not like the beautiful flowers YOU make!" I just love each one I've seen from you! They really are so unique, my friend! And they always turn out amazing!

Arlene said...

I've never seen flowers made the way you're putting them together - cute and die-cut together and then apply Glossy Accents. Love this.

Thank you very much for the tutorial.

Claudia said...

Thank you for the tutorial, your flowers are fantastic.

Shelly Hickox said...

These are gorgeous!! Thanks so much for the tutorial.

chris richards said...

Hi Sue
These are just fabulous !!
Thanks for sharing !!
love and hugs
chris richards
xxx

Sabrina aka okimom2girlz said...

Oh my goodness, Sue, those flowers are absolutely breathtaking!!! I really love the way you have arranged them on the lace with the stick pin and all...so very beautiful!!! They look amazing on that card. I saw the tragedy in New Zealand on the news...so very painful to see. Sending hugs and lots of prayers, Sabrina

susanne said...

These are gorgeous and I love your card!! I will have to try these out! :)