Feb 28, 2011

It was a Beautiful Sunday Afternoon.....

Good Morning Everyone.
Yesterday was a glorious day, I wish I could package some of these days and post them off to you. Rob and I went out to lunch and had the most lovely day together.
We spent 3 hours listening to the live music sitting under an umbrella, at Carpe Diem, a Restaurant on the Whangaparoa Peninsula (Gulf Harbour).
We had a piccolo of sparkling wine and home made crab cakes, Rob had a Chicken Burger and Chips!!!!!!!!!!! He does not have this type of food at home so he thinks this is a treat.
Here are some photos.   





Spending some quality time together was priceless.
Smiles:)

8 comments:

Barb said...

Beautiful photos, Sue! Looks like the perfect place to share with the one you love!

Bev said...

Glad you had a lovely day up in my neck of the woods its lovely done there - I had seven kids at my house for my sons birthday when you were having a nice relaxing lunch :)

GrammySue's Creations said...

Hi Sue, Beautiful photos. It sounds like you and your husband had a wonderful time in a gorgeous place.

Evelyn S. said...

Oh, how glorious, Sue! I'm envious...beautiful day, wonderful food, and special company. ;-)

susanne said...

It sounds like a wonderful day! I really enjoy the pictures. I love crab cakes too! My husband always says that I would never order chips ... but I just make sure that he does ! ;) Have a great week Sue!

Dawn said...

What a wonderful day to spend together Sue. It was perfect. We hit the beach for a couple of hours in the afternoon... love your collage of photos.

chris richards said...

Oh you lucky things !
What more can i say ? well the photo's are awsome !!
love and hugs
chris richards
xxx

Jacqueline said...

Saw this on the big screen (by clicking on it) - just beautiful! Sounds like you had a good time - I love spending hours like this too!