Feb 15, 2011

Friendship Card...

Hello Everyone.

It has been a great day I spent most of it in My Room pottering around, doing a bit of this and that and getting hotter and hotter by the minute............
but I stuck in there and made a card, which came together wonderfully,
as you all know, this does not happen too often!

Firstly, I made the flowers and worked from there, the colours chose themselves which sounds weird but this card spoke to me!!!

It is very much me I think, even though I feel I do not favour ant particular genre, 
it does appear that I am comfortable with the Shabby chick look, I did not do any stitching on this card as I felt it did not need it.




 
                                  
                                             Close up of the flowers.

                                            

                                          Inside the card.

 Tools and supplies:
Curio papers
Stamps: His Lordships T.H. checkerboard, and Crackle by Artee.
Spellbinders.
Clear stamp for the sentiment.
Lace and pearls.

Sounds as if you all had an enjoyable Valentines day in the U.S.A.
New Zealand does not make a big fuss about this day.

Thanks for stopping by.
Smiles:)

5 comments:

Dawn said...

Gorgeous card Sue. I can see the wonderful crackle stamp on the background and those flowers are stunning as usual. Have they got glossy accents on them?

Barb said...

Sue, this is stunning! Love the pretty way you've framed the sentiment! That strip of lace with the pearls looks gorgeous and your flowers? OH MY! You make the most beautiful flowers! They are amazing!

Jacqueline said...

Did you make those flowers?? They look beautiful and suit your shabby chic style card!

Rosemary said...

beautiful card, sue! the flowers are gorgeous!

chris richards said...

Hi Sue
this is lovely,how do you make those
gorgeous flowers !!
let me know how to make them, please,please,please !!
love and hugs
chris richards
xxxx