Feb 3, 2011

Circle Tag

Well it is time for another Tag, and it is to use  "more than one circle".
 Louise at Kard Krazy picked a wonderful theme ( well I think so anyway) I like working with different shapes.
I needed to concentrate on my craft this week as one of our stamping girls passed away on the weekend and she has been on my mind.
Dawn (Dawns world) has mentioned her in her last posts so I will not say much more on this subject, suffice to say it has been a sad time.
Card making and creating in general is wonderful therapy.

Now before I show my Tag I just wanted to mention the incredible cards that Deborah CCC reveal for January. I am so impressed with the cards that everyone has made, they are so wonderful, pay Deborah a visit, she is an amazing character and writes wonderful posts.
Have a go at this Challenge it is great fun and you get to meet new people from different parts of the world.

                                                    
                                                 Here is my Tag.


Tools and supplies:
Nestabilties circle dyes.
Cricut butterfly and flourish.
Distress inks.

Have a great day.
Smiles:)

12 comments:

Wooded Solitude said...

Very pretty. Love the butterfly jumping out at you!

Dawn said...

I love this one Sue.... wonderful job. Love the colours and that is a lovely butterfly.

JannaStamps said...

Just lovely!

Barb said...

Look at that butterfly! Love it and love the tag too, Sue. . .so pretty! Hugs to you!

Pia said...

wow wonderful tag
hugs Pia

Shelly Hickox said...

I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of your friend. I agree that art can be a wonderful therapy during times like this.

Your tag is wonderful! I love all the layers and stitching.

Jacqueline said...

Beautiful tag Sue, and I love your butterfly!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

That's lovely.

Linda R. said...

Such a pretty tag.. The shape of your Tag is wonderful. And the stiching adds a perfect touch!!

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

What a striking tag -- that color is gorgeous. Love your whole design!

Sabrina aka okimom2girlz said...

Absolutely breathtaking, Sue!!! WOW!! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

Cynthia Schelzig said...

Great idea to make the whole tag a circle shape.
Like the colors too!