Jan 8, 2011

Magical Fairy Card

Hello Everyone
Today I managed to make a card as visitors went up North for a couple of days, so it has given me time to catch up and create a piece of magic!

By the way I am enjoying having my family here from Wales.

I have entered this card into two challenges.
Just add ink # 50 Colour challenge.
Bah! Humbug! Challenge#1 Holly and Fairies.

 The papers are Once upon a Springtime Collection.
Text CG,
Flourish Tim Holtz dye cut.



Close up of Fairy which is an image off the web and cut out.
Shaped Dye cut I did with my Cricut.


Smiles :)

7 comments:

Ann said...

oh this so ethreal and beautiful. Thank you so much, Sue, for sharing it with us at Bah! Humbug! I think it's a card that would be perfect for any occasion throughout the year as well as at Christmas.
Ann xxx

Barb said...

Wonderful card, Sue! So many fabulous details! Love it! Glad to hear you're enjoying your family!

Dawn said...

so pretty Sue. You really are having fun with your Cricut!!!!

Evelyn S. said...

It's definitely a magical creation, Sue! Just beautiful!

Max said...

Hi Sue ... your fairy card is absolutely beautiful ... definitely one to treasure. Thank you for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug!

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Max's Craft Creations
Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

GrammySue's Creations said...

Hi Sue,
Your Magical Fairy card is wonderful and you did a fantastic job. I have missed checking to see what awesome cards that you have made. It is good to be back to a normal routine of making cards. Thank you for your sweet comment that you left on my blog. You take care and God bless.

Hugs to you,
Sue

Danielle Daws said...

Very pretty - you have gorgeous dimension. Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink!