Jan 26, 2011

Love, Love, Love.

It is a beautiful day in Auckland today, but I am not making the most of it as I am really busy painting papers and gorging myself on creativity.
(now is this a Simile?).
If you have looked at Evelyn's Blog and her "PEACE" card, check out the comments, and learn about!! "Visual Onomatopoeia." 
 (Apologies I am being facetious).
Evelyn was a High School Teacher perhaps that encourages one to think outside the box when describing a card differently.
It certainly piqued my interest.

I wanted to make a card a little bit different, but using my favourite elements.
This is what I created.

Dimensional Pearls and Acrylics.
Hand made Rose.
Stitching.

Had fun making this.
Smiles:)

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Sue, you really are a hoot!!! I like what you did today.... love the stitching. Many thanks too for your kind words.... I am off to see my daughter for dinner.... so coping ok at present.

Barb said...

I love this, Sue! The long shape is so fun and your stitching around the leaves looks fabulous! I always love your flowers too!