Jan 5, 2011

Butterfly card

Well I actually finished a card, before visitors arrive I have been flat out all day as I made the Tag as well out of the left overs (as you can tell). I wanted to put it into the
Kaboodle Doodles Challenge #48"Anything Goes"

 I am into butterflys at the moment!
I made some background paper, out of distress inks.
SB Butterfly.
Stamped my new flourish in Tea dye.
The rest is self explanatory I think by the picture.
I have got to tidy up my craft room now, as I do not think I will be in here for awhile.


But if there is anything you would like to know please ask me
Have a great week.
Smiles:)

6 comments:

Dawn said...

wonderful card Sue... love the way the butterflies seem to be flying round the sentiment. Lovely background as well. enjoy spending time with the family.

Jill said...

Really love those butterflies and the stitching around the edge, absolutely gorgeous card! Thanks for playing along at Kaboodle Doodles this week and hope to see you for our next challenge. Jill

Barb said...

Awesome handmade background, Sue! And I adore your butterflies! What a fun punch that is! Beautiful card!

Evelyn S. said...

Your butterflies are beautiful, Sue! Love that background, too!

Cammy said...

What gorgeous butterflies! Love the dimension. Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles this week!

mulberry station said...

Absolutely gorgeous card!
Nancy