Dec 23, 2010

Quick Vintage card.

This is definitely the last Tag for me for 2010.
I used an image from the Pink Paislee paper, which I dye cut into a circle.
The Tag has been distressed with  forest moss and faded jeans as has the sentiment.
The flourish has been covered with Glossy Accents, I seem to like using this product!

This was the quickest Tag I made as hubby needed it like yesterday!.
The craft room is going to have a break for the next couple of days.
 It is Christmas Eve for us in 4 hours, so it is prep time in the Kitchen,
I have no room in the big fridge, no room in the small fridge, same old same old, nothing seems to change.
I have finished all the shopping today as I really did not want to go anywhere near a Mall tomorrow. I, like most, have experienced the worst driving ever, (cars and Trollies)! everyone appears to be in a panic, the humidity and hot days are not helping ones temperament I can tell you!  Sleep deprivation makes one do odd things.
This is a wonderful time of year, and I love it, but it does bring the worst out of some people.
Anyway, onwards and upwards as they say, and plan for the magical day,
and it will be as I have a great family, I am lucky and I know it. We are spending Christmas morning together with a sumptuous Brunch.
Then everyone has to do their in-law visits. For Rob and I it is to our neighbours for a full on Turkey/Ham lunch with their family.
My wish to you is to be happy and count your blessings.
Happy, happy Christmas day everyone.
Smiles :) as always,
Sue

3 comments:

Barb said...

Gorgeous card! Love that flourish! Merry Christmas, my friend! Enjoy! :)

Dawn said...

Wow - a quick tag????? it is beautiful Sue. Have a super day. And I totally agree with the shopping thing.... I'm only heading out to the greengrocer, bakery and local supermarket!!!! NO MALLS for me either. Take care
will try and catch up after xmas if you are around.

Evelyn S. said...

What a beautiful vintage tag, Sue! (Sad, isn't it, to think such a beautiful season brings out the worst in some people?)

Merry Christmas!