Dec 5, 2010

I have got the Tag Bug


You have no doubt seen all the Tags everyone has been making since his Worship started his 12 tags for Christmas, and posting one each day for us to drool over.
Well I have been blown away by them and how you are all interpreting his designs has been very inspiring, so I sat down today and made one myself.
And this is what I came up with, I did not follow any of the designs that have been posted to date as I am an individualist and I like to do my own creation, it has a definite vintage look because it is all distressed, I added elements to create interest and to add form. I do hope you like what I have made.



It has been a wonderful weekend in N.Z. It is a little piece of paradise that I am so happy to have found, along with Rob and the girls I could not ask for much more.
Smiles:)

9 comments:

Barb said...

Hi Sue! This tag is absolutely amazing! Gorgeous colors, beautiful details and so many wonderful elements added! Love the way it all came together! Just fabulous!

Jasmine Wilmany said...

Absolutely beautiful. Gorgeous! You are so talented!
★ Jasmine Wilmany

http://www.jasminewilmany.com

◕‿◕

Tammylee said...

Super cute! Thanks for playing along with us this week at IDIC! I also wanted to let you know that I have some yummy blog candy on my blog!

http://tammyleestampcorner.blogspot.com/2010/11/blog-candy-now.html

Tammylee

Dawn said...

AWESOME!!!!!! Love this Sue... this is SO you!!!!

Jeanette said...

Wow! Gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at I Did It Creations.

Gemma said...

wow Sue this is totally stunning!! Thanks for joining in our Vintage Christmas challenge this week at I Did it Creations! Gemma :)
P.s. Check out my yummy blog candy here, closes 12/12!!

Evelyn S. said...

Wow! Wow! I so admire people like you who can take an idea and create something even more wonderful..... and I cracked up at "His Worship"! This is a fabulous tag. So glad I found your blog after you visited mine. ;-)

Jennie said...

This is absolutely stunning! You must be so pleased with it!!

Thank you so much for entering it at IDIC this week
xx

Gurkiss said...

Wonderful tag...

Thank you for joining us at IDIC this week :)

Hugs Gurkiss