Dec 22, 2010

Gold Tag

Hello my friends.... 
I made a Tag for Louise' Tag Tuesday.
Pop and have a browse there are some great Tags on show.
This is the first time for me to participate in this Challenge.
I do not know if I will keep up with making one every Tues but I will try!  
This weeks challenge was to use either Silver or Gold, as you can see I used Gold.

I have used scraps of paper that was left over from cards etc, I  stamped and gold embossed on the green paper you can just about pick it up.
Used rub-ons for the text.
The numbers  were passed through the CB, then painted with rich gold Acrylic.
 Once this was dry I covered them with Glossy Accents as they were not bold enough.
There are some gold stars on the top left and the bottom.

I thought this was my last project before Christmas day, but my dear hubbie Rob, who never asks me to do very much for him, (he is such a sweetheart), thought his girls at work NEED some Christmas Cheer, he bought the wine,
and asks,
"darling have you got some tags or something to put on these bottles!" unquote.
I only had two left so I have to make another very quickly.

Not long now before we can open some presents, can't wait.

Smiles :) as always.

8 comments:

Dawn said...

great tag. I really enjoy this challenge, but don't always take part. I like your tag a lot Sue. Enjoy your Christmas

Barb said...

Gorgeous tag, Sue! Love all that gold and wonderful texture!

Evelyn S. said...

It's so beautiful, Sue! I'm glad you joined in the fun! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

Glad you joined our Tag Challenge, Sue. I love your gold numbers, they really pop off that tag. I am not sure your other links were right, so I am going to add this again with the correct link so others will be able to come and see your tag. Have a merry Christmas!

Lynn Stevens said...

Beautiful tag and isn't it just like our DH's to wait for the last minute to ask for some help!LOL

hope you play with us again! Merry Christmas!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Fantastic tag, great texture.
A Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Shelly Hickox said...

Absolutely gorgeous tag! I love the way you did the numbers. Very cool!

Cynthia Schelzig,Cynnie said...

Gorgeous tag!! Love that giant 25!!