Oct 14, 2010

Watercolour cards

First Card



Hello everyone, today I had a great time Stamping, painting, Spritzing, cutting, and layering.

This Penny Black stamp is one of my favourites, and I have made many cards all of them different with it.
Today I made two flower cards.
I painted up two images with Twinkling H2o's on watercolour paper, using the technique of painting the colours directly onto the stamp, then spritzing it before stamping the image. I masked one image and once again stamped a text on top.
 I cut the other stamped flower out and placed it over the stamped image. It is not a 3d just a raised effect. 

Second Card


This one was done exactly the same I used a different background stamp. I added coloured cotton instead of ribbon for a change.

I did think of adding some bling to the flowers I am undecided at the moment I will live with them for a day or so then decide if they need it.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

both are stunning Sue. I've not tried painting directly onto the stamp before - love the wonderful watercolour look it gives