Oct 13, 2010

Poppy Cards.

It has been a busy morning for me, which is unusual,  I spend most of days pottering around the house. I do not work any more. Lucky me you say, but there is a downside and that is I do not meet people of my own age with the same interests. Everyone works!!! So you will now understand why I value my virtual friends, starting up the Blog has been wonderful for my mental health.
So Thank-you, Thank-you Thank-you. 
Poppy card No 1
Lavender and Sage Green
   I used a brayer to ink up the HA Poppy stamp, with  Brilliance Twilight stamp pad. I used my Spellbinders labels 8 Dye to crop the image.

Then I machine stitched the Sage Green C.S. onto a Lavender C.S which has been punched with my favourite MS border punch. I added TRIM and PEARLS. I also cut a strip of accent paper to the
white card.
Stop Now Sue.
I tried very hard to keep it simple and not make it
too busy.
  







3 comments:

Barb said...

Hi Sue, I sure hope I will be considered as one of your new virtual friends! I feel the same way . . .so thankful for mine too! Love your cards today! The patterned paper you've used goes so well with your beautiful poppy images!

Dawn said...

tee hee Sue.... so speaks a scrap booker /card maker.... you girls are so awesome with your embellishments. As Barb says,your patterned paper goes so well with the poppies. Love the Twilight colouring on your first one

Mandy said...

Hi,
Can't remember how I've got to your blog think it was a link from someone else's....Lovely cards,great colours and colouring...Just going to become a follower so will keep popping back..
Mandy xx