Oct 28, 2010

No distressing!!!

Hello my friends. Today I rose early 0630hrs to be precise, I am having a visitor! Why am I so excited you ask, well I do not get out that much in the week and everyone works these days so it is not easy to meet people, hence my  absorption into blogging.
It has been a wonderful experience for me these last few months and I am so enjoying connecting with you all, I hope my cards inspire others to feel they want to follow me and I continue on this trend of finding fellow crafters all over the world. I do not feel so isolated these days.  I find all these incredible places as I click from one site to the next.  Dear Rob is complaining I am always in my room, but I know he is happy for me. I am making so many cards, I do not know what I am going to do with them all!!!
 My visitor is a lovely lady I worked with at the Hospital, she has just retired so has some time on her hands, I have not seen her for a couple of years so no doubt it is going to be non stop talking, as the both of us are great talkers...........

I hope you like my card I am posting today it is an older stamp by Stamp it but I like it very much.
The wreath has been stamped and heat embossed with Green embossing powder.
 I dry embossed the background.
Coloured with:
Dimensional pearls.
Dimensional magic.
Dye cuts Spellbinders.
Music paper of the web.
CG Sentiment.
     
I have not distressed.... Amazing that I held back, I was going to just touch up the white Circle on the edges but I kept it clean for a change.




Well I had better get moving, I am going to make some cheese scones for morning tea. Have a great day.
 Smiles;)

1 comment:

Barb said...

I've never seen this stamp before and I love it! A musical note wreath. . .wonderful! I love the way you've used it here too, Sue! I always feel like I have to distress everything also. Your card looks fabulous without it. . .so clean and crisp! It's a fun change to do that once in awhile, isn't it! Thanks for sharing! :)