Oct 11, 2010

Christmas Teddy cards

These are my two cards that I made at Stamp Group last Saturday, compared to Dawn and her
10 cards, I did not do so well.
However, I had a wonderful time, I would have loved to have stayed longer but it was a friends birthday and we had plans for Dinner in Auckland. I gave her one of my flower cards that I have made of late, and she loved it.
Tools I used are:
MS border punches.
Nestabilities
Carl Snowflake punch.

As you can see I added some lace and computer generated text
Teddy has been painted with Twinkling H2O's his hat trim was filled with Diamond dust'.
My dear daughter thought they were too busy, but I quite like busy!
If you think the placement of first layer of paper on this card looks askew, it is not a mistake but intended.
Well that is my explanation and I am sticking to it!!!!!

Thank you for all your comments on my work I am always happy to here from you.

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Dawn said...

Love them Sue and I can attest that they look awesome for real and not too busy at all... glad the clock thingie worked for you,

Barb said...

Love them both, Sue! Not too busy for me! Love the pretty lace and all the wonderful layers! :)

CinnamonSally said...

Hi Sue, thanks so much for finding time to visit my blog and leave such a lovely comment, love your cards , very pretty and not busy at all:0)

Vanessa said...

Hi Sue! Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog! Wow, you girls know how to make a girl feel special :)
Love your sweet card!!

CraftyC said...

Hi Sue, thankyou for visiting my blog and your lovely comment. Its so nice to meet crafters from the other side of the world. These are both gorgeous cards and I to am now following your blog. Its quite an addiction but can also be great motivator when needed. Will be back to visit soon!
Clairexx