Oct 27, 2010

Christmas Candle.

 Christmas Decorations are appearing thick and fast in the shops now, so it must be time  to think about presents and cards. Well I am well on my way re the cards but as yet I have not thought about presents!!!!
Today I made another version of the Penny Black candle stamp.

A little bit Vintage with a touch of Modern thrown in.



 Gosh where do I start to describe this card.
Well first I distressed and inked all the papers including the Dye cut.

Brilliance ink for the image.
Watercolour
Micro beads
Dimensional  magic
Dimensional pearls
Hand made Roses dusted with mustard seed distress powder and embossed.











Hope you are all having a good day.
Entered into WE THREE... challenge at Daring Cardmakers
So until then Smiles:)

6 comments:

Dawn said...

Sue I really like how this turned out. Your beads look stunning as do your flowers.

CraftyC said...

Your card is beautiful Sue & I love the added flowers!
Clairex

Barb said...

Oh, wow! I LOVE this gorgeous card, Sue! What a pretty image and you've really brought it to life the way you've colored it and added the beads! Your roses are just gorgeous too! The background layers with the music and text are perfect with the candle! Nicely done! :)

Deirdre said...

Beautiful card Sue. Popped over from Dawn's blog. Off to do more browsing.

Saskia said...

Thanks for joining us at Daring Carmakers with your lovely work!

Greetings, Saskia :)
(guest desinger)

librariane said...

Very elegant and tactile! Your three is very nicely done.